S&S Hotels and Suites Recruitment Portal
S&S Hotels and Suites Recruitment Portal;S&S Hotels and Suites, remain the hotel of choice for the business traveler who requires a convenient central location offering a welcome haven that feels like a second home and the unrivalled services personified by the warmth and dedication of our staff, as well as the discerning leisure traveler seeking the captivating dining and limitless nightlife destinations within walking distance of the hotel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget, Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- B.Sc Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager for smart phone
- Experience in providing customer service support.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
2. Job Title: Microbiologist (Food)
- The incumbent will be expected to carry out Microbial analysis on assigned hotel food to ensure compliance with laid down standards.
- Must possess a B.Sc/HND in Microbiology
- Minimum of 1 year work experience
- Must possess good analytical skills with an eye for detail.
3. Job Title: Health Club Manager
- As Health Club Manager, you will manage and drive the team to achieve excellent customer service standards and increase sales.
- You will ensure the smooth running of the club and that health and safety standards are met.
As Health Club Manager you will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinate the maintenance of all recreational facilities and equipment.
- Coordinate the delivery of all recreational guest services.
- Responsible for the safety of all guest services.
- Manage all staff in this department.
- Manage the sale and promotion of departmental products and services.Access sales and marketing data.
- Assist with the development of new products and services.
- Assist with the evaluation of sales and marketing activities.
- Anticipate economic business level fluctuations and makes action plans.
- Comply with all Hotel and corporate guidelines.Deliver high quality service to guests.
- Adhere to departmental cleaning and maintenance programs.
- Attend and input at management meetings as required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Health Club Manager
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral with proficiency in English.
- In return we’ll give you a generous financial and benefits package including healthcare support, hotel discounts worldwide and chance to work with a great team of people
- Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
4. Job Title: Food Technologist
- Responsible for the safe and healthy production of quality foods and drinks
- He/She should also be able to modify recipes to deliver new and dynamic concepts.
- Modify existing products and processes and develop new ones
- Check and improve safety and quality control procedures
- Preparing product costings based on raw materials and manufacturing costs to ensure profitable products
- Deal with any customer complaint investigations or product issues
- Should be graduates of any Food/Nutrition related course.
5. Job Title: House Keeper
- Assess the cleanliness and hygiene situation of the environs and detect current and potential problems.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- Continuous monitoring of the cleanliness of facilities and other equipment.
- Be friendly, smiley, sociable and welcoming Guests to create a great atmosphere.
- Remain calm, patient and polite. Be helpful and go out of your way to help the guests confident and self-motivated.
- Demonstrate a passionate commitment to the hotel authority.
- Welcome and embrace change, with a positive attitude.
- Be able to work unsupervised in a busy environment.
- Be able to prioritise duties.
6. Job Title: Logistics Manager
- Displays effective organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Possesses excellent complex problem solving and decision making abilities.
- Demonstrates strong active listening and reading comprehension skills.
- Has exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Exhibits excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possesses strong negotiation and persuasion abilities.
- Has the ability to be an effective manager and leader.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of computer systems and programs relevant to our industry.
- Exhibits good customer service skills.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
7. Job Title: Personal Assistant to CEO
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc.
- Must be Computer literate.
- Must have at least 2 years experience working in this capacity.
8. Job Title: Store Keeper
- Store and release supplies or equipment’s.
- Compile the records of the supplies.
- Checking the supplies from time to time.
- Record the number and the kinds of supplies.
- Disseminate the supply in its designated areas.
- Securing the status of each supply.
- Should possess relevant qualification.
- Must be able to read and write.
- High moral character and integrity.
- Prior experience in the role above will be an added advantage.
9. Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Function in an active & influential business advisory role with management in order to drive business results as it affects human resources.
- Maintain a pay plan by conducting periodic pay- surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Maintain human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job performance.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource Federal & State requirements.
- Maintain professional & technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Minimum of HND, LL.B/ B.Sc/ B.A in Social Sciences or related field, or a Professional certification in HR (such CIPM, CIPD, SHRM) is an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 1-5 years HR related experience.
- Must have in-depth knowledge about the operational needs of the Business; Buisiness driven with strong financial acumen.
- Must have a good knowledge of Human Resource Business Manuals, organizational development, talent management, performance management, workforce planning, retention strategies etc.
- Demonstrates integrity, leadership skills.
- Demonstrates organisational and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to architect and drive change.
- Ability to influence senior management.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
10. Job Title: Administrator
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualification.
11. Job Title: Waiter/Waitress
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Collect payments from customers.Write patrons’ food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Take orders from patrons for food or beverages.
- Should possess relevant qualification.
- Must be able to read and write. High moral character and integrity.
- Prior experience in the role above will be an added advantage.
12. Job Title: Hotel Manager
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times, ensuring guests comfort and safety
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail
- Assist in keeping the hotel clean and tidy, at all times
- Deal with customer complaints in a professional manner
- Keep up to date with current promotions and hotel pricing, to provide information to guests, on request, while maximizing bedroom sales opportunities
- Manage and maintain the administration of all reservations, cancellations and no-shows, in line with company policy
- Implement effective marketing strategies to maximise room occupancy levels
- Complete all daily administration tasks as required
- Ensure that all bedrooms/conference rooms and areas under your responsibility are checked thoroughly at the end of every shift, confirming that they meet required standard
- Monitor and oversee maintenance issues relevant to your area and liaise with third-party contractors as required
- Be accountable for all relevant product delivery and stock management (mainly, laundry, cleaning materials and bedroom supplies), including setting stock levels, checking, counting, storage, reconciliation and loss investigation
- Manage and maintain effective and efficient use of all reception equipment and hotel systems, in line with company policy
- Provide reports, as required, for hotel management
- Maintain effective communication with employees and other stake holders
- Complete roasters for your team weekly; manage and maintain correct staffing levels in line with targets and business levels
- Ensure that all members of the team sign in/out on the time sheets at reception and manage absence and lateness, in line with company policy
- Complete all required health and safety/fire checks on time
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing laws
- Carry out instructions given by the management team and head office
- Minimum HND in any related field
- Ability to manage employees in a work place
- 1-5 years of experience in hotel management is required.
13. Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Strong inventory & Category management
- Knowledge of ERP systems is required-Microsoft NAV
- Evaluating purchase orders and verifying specifications of purchase orders
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and execute time sensitive deadlines
- Must be punctual, organized, motivated and detail oriented, multitasking
14. Job Title: Banquet Manager/Supervisor
- A minimum of B.Sc/ HND in Hotel & Catering Management, Home Economics or its equivalent with good knowledge of catering mathematics systems, good with figures and should be very analytical, with at least two years relevant experience catering industry.
- Applicants must reside in Lagos State.
How To Apply Online.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 30th October, 2018.