Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Screening Date and Examination Centres 2018/2019
Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Screening Date and Examination Centres 2018/2019;This is to notify the entire applicant that the management of Nigerian Navy has released examination date and the list of examination centres for the upcoming Nigerian Navy DSSC pre-screening examination exercise for course 26.
Candidates are to also bring along original copies of their credentials, HB pencils, eraser and ruler. Candidates are also advised to regularly check this site for any update that may be conveyed regarding the aptitude test.
Nigerian Navy DSSC Examination Centres
- Abuja – Command Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks.
- Bauchi – Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks.
- Owerrinta – Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics School, Owerrinta.
- Lagos – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo.
- Port-Harcourt – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri.
- Sokoto – Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks.
- Applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of the documents at the recruitment centers and during the final selection interview. Applicants will be required to present following documents if selected for the zonal recruitment test:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
- Photocopies of:
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable).
- Educational/Trade Certificates.
- Indigenship certificate from applicant’s State of Origin.
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants may be handed over to the Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
- On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the Acknowledgment Slip.
- The Nigerian DSSC course 25 aptitude test is schedule to hold in 8 centres across the nation on 2 December 2017 at 07:30
If you need us to help you with information at the right time about Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Screening Date and Examination Centres 2018/2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.