Mondelez International LLC Recruitment 2018 and How to Apply for Graduate Jobs
Mondelez International LLC Recruitment 2018 and How to Apply for Graduate Jobs;Mondelez International LLC Recruitment 2018 – In this article you will surely get latest updates on Mondelez International LLC 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been re-imagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, MondelÄ’z International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Sourcing Specialist ME&S
Job Number: 1811403
Job type: Contract, 12 – Month Fixed Term
- A brief but complete statement describing why the position exists. Also describe the environment in which the job exists and the size of the operation (in terms of monetary measures, numbers of staff etc) that the position manages or supports
- The Sourcing Specialist – MES drives and supports the development of Spend Area practices for related Spend areas in his country, across all manufacturing locations and head offices.
- The incumbent reports to the regional Manager Sourcing MES, actively support to manages the regional FM, MRO, U&E spend in the complex, multi-cultural environment of businesses. He works in close collaboration with Regional FM, MRO Sourcing Manager to leverage business needs, market insights, risks and opportunities, and drives Regional and local Procurement goals.
- The incumbent will be responsible of the deployment of Global /Regional sourcing strategy, and stakeholder management, to maximize total cost of ownership savings and Procurement value contribution.
- The role will involve leading sourcing activities including ‘request for information/quotation/ proposal, negotiation and contracting as well as benchmarking activities for existing contractual relationships. Relationship Management with selected global/regional /local suppliers forms an important part of the responsibilities.
- The MES Sourcing specialist is accountable to drive Procurement value contribution to MondelÄ“z International while ensuring compliance with policies, strategies and processes.
Other Specific Tasks include:
- Market intelligence / overview of supply markets / business need analysis
- Attent or lead meetings within their assigned geographical and/or material group responsibilities
- Support development and execution of appropriate regional /local sourcing strategies in support of Global strategies
- Development and / or roll-out of relevant procurement tools (benchmarking, templates, etc.) and relevant best practices
- Execution of contracts and ultimate owner of supplier relationships
- Delivery against financial targets
Primary Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Key statements which describe the major accountabilities or responsibilities and the expected end result, (Listed in order of importance, usually not more than 7-9).
- Describe the primary responsibilities of the position in order of importance and identify % of time spent on that responsibility: % of time:
Assist Regional Spend Area Manager with strategic planning and the execution of sourcing practices:
- Define requirements and templates for analytics and market intelligence support from the Sourcing Analyst Pool.
- Support the continous improvement and standardization of the strategic sourcing processes.
- Analyze spend baseline, Spend Area profile, and market insights to support development of Spend Area and supplier strategies.
- Support the development of Go-To-Market and negotiation strategies in alignment with the Regional Spend Area Manager and ensure proper documentation thereof.
- Coordinate with off-shore Sourcing Analyst Pool to provide support on sourcing events (e.g. bid event preparation, supplier communication package, negotiation decks).
- Perform supplier analysis including supplier screening, financials and capability assessments to support supplier selection process.
Execute end-to-end sourcing projects for less complex Spend Areas in alignment with the Regional Spend Area Manager:
- Manage the Procurement strategy implementation or sourcing execution for less complex Spend Areas.
- Perform supplier selection and fact-based negotiations, validated by the Regional Spend Area Manager.
- Provide support to regions and countries on a case-by-case basis to offset local or regional skills gaps (bring specific Spend Area or technical knowledge to key stakeholder meetings and negotiations).
- Build up knowledge repository and encourage active enhancement by Regional Spend Area Managers based on local experience.
Assist and drive stakeholder alignment:
- Support the Regional Spend Area Manager in the identification of the stakeholders in the initiation of the strategy development and sourcing execution projects.
- Actively engage with stakeholders as defined in alignment with the Spend Area Manager throughout the strategy development and sourcing execution process.
- Ensure that the input from the stakeholder is considered in the process.
- Prepare the stage gate documentation.
Responsible for regional productivity projects that ensure delivery against agreed financial targets:
- Identify potential and realize productivity/savings strategies and levers
- Obtain buy-in / endorsement from regional management and stakeholders for proposed initiatives
- Track project execution and report progress and achievements to Spend Area Manager.
- Execute initiatives within the areas of responsibility such as supplier performance evaluations, etc.
Propose sourcing solutions that streamline and optimize buying processes in line with overall sourcing strategies:
- Ensuring full compliance to Procurement Policy and procedures
- Ensure streamlined and timely process to execution in systems
- Responsible to develop & Maintain Spend area card sourcing for each GMCS with LPR support
Coordinate operational interfacing and interactions:
- Interface between the global Procurement organization and the product development, planning and supply teams in the regions or countries in alignment with the Global Spend Area Manager and the Regional Spend Area Manager.
- Provide insights on Procurement analytics and data to support the new product development cycle.
- Escalate issues to the Spend Area Manager or Spend Area Director.
Knowledge,Qualification, Skills, Experience and Language Requirements:
- Appropriate University Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA, Procurement Professional Qualification
- Strategic Sourcing and Negotiation
- Project Management and Communication
- Relationship Management
- People and Change Management
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Procurement and Supply Chain
- Languages: Written English
How To Apply Online.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
2. Job Title: Senior Finance Analyst – Integrated Supply Chain (ISC)
Job Number: 1811269
Job: ISC Finance
- Even if you’re not familiar with our name, you’ve almost certainly heard of billion-dollar brands like Cadbury. Developing the world’s favourite beverages and chocolate, we’re passionate about creating delicious moments of joy for people all around the world.
- Working at Mondelez International is all about the power of big – and small.
- Cadbury Nigeria Plc is a subsidiary of MondelÄ“z International, a world leader in Biscuits, chocolate, gum, candy and powdered beverages.
- Cadbury Nigeria’s quality products – Bournvita, Hot Chocolate, TomTom, Buttermint, and Clorets—are enjoyed throughout Nigeria and beyond.
- Preparation and insightful analysis of accurate, timely and relevant financial information that provides a value-adding foundation to evaluate business performance and underpins decision making in the plant
- Financial reporting of historical performance
- Financial analysis of manufacturing projects and initiatives
- Analysis of performance, providing insight into root causes of financial issues and recommendations for mitigation and future interventions or changes in strategy
- Delivery of manufacturing reporting, analytics, plans and insights to plant management in accordance with quality standards and timelines as set by the regional team on an ongoing basis
- Product cost planning flow & business process (Plan/Standard Cost Estimate)
- Transfer pricing, value chain analysis Material Price analysis and variance review.
- IBR reconciliation and update for production variance
- Other conversion cost review analysis and reporting.
- Cost Centre cost review and activity type/rate analysis and Cost Centre cost variance versus plan cost and Cost Centre reporting.
- Actual DIOH review, Glide path projection and Inventory tracker.
- Management and review of applicable general ledger transactions and controlling accounting system.
- Monthly manufacturing financial performance reports and analysis for Company & Regional Leadership.
- Analysis and reporting on direct manufacturing financial performance on a monthly basis
- Ensure Company policies and relevant accounting policies are consistently applied in transactions.
- Monthly KPIs Calculations and Monthly Behavioral & Safety Observations requirements.
- Continuous improvement initiatives for Zero Loss Journey and productivity verification and reporting. Monitoring of cost saving projects and impact analysis on financials
- Provide on-the-ground financial support for manufacturing operations issues or identified gaps. Managing and reporting manufacturing cost savings initiatives
- Product pre-launch costing and simulation
- SAP System Testing for change or adopting of new process or business intelligent (BI) reports.
- Minimum B.Sc in Accounting/Finance related course
- Professional accounting qualifications an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years finance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Works effectively in cross functional team and across cultures
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to explain financial concepts and manage financial processes
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- Expert in the use of MS-Excel and SAP
- Problem-solving and conflict management skills
- Proactive business partnering skills
- Efficient and effective communicator with strong stakeholder management in a similar environment.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply Online
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
3. Job Title: Senior Category Finance Analyst, Gum and Candy, West Africa
Job Number: 1811263
Job: Category Finance
- In Mondelēz ‘we create delicious moments of joy’. We begin with our consumers, we make delicious snacks you can feel good about and we believe that we can make a delicious difference everywhere.
- You will contribute to this by ensuring that the category financial analysis and insights are conducted in order to assist the category finance manager in providing strategic financial support to category roadmaps, brand plans, management information, budgeting and forecasting.
In line with the job purpose, key accountabilities will entail the following:
- Providing financial support with business reviews for the defined category and brand analysis – end to end P&L’s including the insightful analysis of business results (this will include using the FIT reporting system).
- Co-ordinate and assist in the completion of financial planning including Annual Plan, quarterly financial forecasts and rolling monthly IBP (Integrated Business Planning).
- Imparting financial knowledge and raising awareness of profit business drivers to the defined Category Leadership team.
- Pre-evaluations and post review of proposed commercial activities (e.g. NPD proposals, A&C spending, price increases etc.) through the I2M (Innovation to Market) process.
- Review and analyse planned costs and provide monthly reporting of actuals vs. forecasts.
- Ensuring the processing of month-end financial requirements within agreed deadlines (A&C analysis; balance sheet reconciliations etc.).
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures and effective liaison with internal and external auditors. Oversee compliance and controls.
- Commercial Strategic Roadmap Process: Assisting the Category Finance Controller in evaluation and challenging of the financial strategic roadmap for the respective categories, reflecting strategic direction, commercial plans and current operational constraints.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that the ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor of Finance or Accounting
- System skills with working knowledge of SAP; FIT (Finance Intelligence Tool) and Excel.
- At least 4 years working experience in a manufacturing/ FMCG financial accounting environment in a finance analysis role.
It is expected that you will:
- Carry out the role accountabilities within the operating and process frameworks that apply to the company.
- Work together with all your peers and customers. A key part of your performance review each year will be based on their input.
- Exemplify the company’s Values in practice – this will be a key part of your annual development cycle.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Mondelez International LLC Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to this guide