Lifepage Property and Investments Recruitment and How to Apply for Graduate Vacancies Online
Lifepage Property and Investments Recruitment and How to Apply for Graduate Vacancies Online;Lifepage Property and Investments Recruitment 2018/2019 – In this article you will surely get latest updates on Lifepage Property and Investments 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Lifepage Group Property & Investment is a Limited Liability Company duly registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (RC. 1187605) under the Companies & Allied Matters Act 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Lifepage has been in business for about a decade and has made incremental progress in what we do.
We deal in Real Estate Development and Investments with expanse of land in Lagos, Ogun, Rivers States and Federal Capital Territory FCT, Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1. Job Title: Quantity Surveyor (Intern)
- We are seeking a skilled, reliable, efficient Quantity Surveyor Intern to join our growing organization. In this position, you will assist QS team to estimate costs of construction projects, working with contractors, builders, and architects to provide the most cost-effective plans that meet high quality standards.
- You must have strong organizational and communication skills in order to manage development plans.
- Shadowing the lead QS and team members as they perform their duties.
- Review architectural plans and prepare quantity needs
- Estimate quantity and costs of materials
- Prepare contracts and documents
- Set budgets for payments, inventory needs, and materials
- Analyze costs for maintenance and additional building needs
- Track changes in plans or constructions; update budgets
- Negotiate with contractors and subcontractors
- Hire and document contractors and subcontractors
- Act as a liaison between clients and site managers/engineers
- Keep track of construction materials and inventory
- Identify potential financial or construction risks
- Advise clients on improvements, strategies, and/or estimated costs
- Prepare payments for contractors and subcontractors
- Document progress, materials, and reports on project
- Advise on property taxes, regulations, and local laws
- Source maintenance costs and facilities management for clients
- Develop and maintain working relationships with contractors and subcontractors
- Utilize software to calculate, record, and track inventory and estimates
- Analyze completed projects to determine ROI and compare costs
- Total compliance to Health and Safety guidelines and building regulations.
- Reporting / updating superiors on the progress of assignments
- And any other related duties as assigned
- Must be a recent graduate or actively working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s in Quantity Surveying, Construction Engineering or related field
- Project management and supervision skills
- Proficient in computer skills and Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to analyze financial records and apply data to improved results
- Strong aptitude for numbers, spreadsheets, and financial reports
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets; strong estimating and financial analysis skills
- In-depth understanding of construction, materials, pricing, and industry
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Should be able to Drive with valid Driver’s License.
2. Job Title: Business Manager
We are looking for experienced Business Managers to join our team. Your responsibilities will include planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets especially High Net-worth Individuals by performing the following duties:
- Marketing and sales of our products
- Creating and developing new ways to communicate the company’s message to our new and existing customers
- Contributing to annual sales and marketing plans
- Preparing weekly and monthly marketing plans
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activities
- Prospecting- generating prospects lists weekly and increasing the list continually
- Directs product research and development
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports daily/weekly/monthly
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Prospecting, Recruiting, Site Inspection, Follow-Up, and Closing Sales
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Cross selling investment products
- Up selling luxury building projects
- Creating opportunities for and delivering presentations at luxury events in order to close sales.
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company’s business activities
- And all other related duties as assigned.
Job Skills and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or its related field
- Must have 2-5 years working experience in related field
- Should not be more than 35years old
- The ability to manage a consensus decision-making process
- Knowledge of computer systems, including word processing, electronic communication software and financial reporting and accounting software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation skills
- A higher degree and/or professional qualification will be an advantage.
How to Apply online.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 28th September, 2018.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Lifepage Property and Investments Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.