British American Tobacco (BAT) Global Graduate Recruitment Programme
British American Tobacco (BAT) Global Graduate Recruitment Programme;British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Global Graduate Programme – HR
Job Number: 10466
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Function: Human Resources
Appointment Type: Permanent
Also Check:British Airways–Applications and Work Experience Programme
- If you’re driven, passionate and ambitious, our Global Graduate Programme will let you achieve your potential. It’s 12-month, fast-track to management with unprecedented international exposure that’s geared specifically for high-potential Individuals.
- Our Human Resources Graduate Programme helps you to develop exceptional skills in Human Resources management – full understanding of HR Best Practices and international experience, also understanding of how key directions of HRM works together to achieve outstanding business results.
- We’re serious about putting you on the right career path, and you can consider our Global Graduate Programme as a stepping-stone to bigger and better things.
- It’s tough. It’s fast-paced. And it’ll stretch you to the limit. If you have what it takes, no other organisation can offer a graduate experience quite like ours.
- The only question is: Are you up to the challenge?
- If your answer is YES, then this may be the role for you. We are seeking for high calibre graduates to join our HR Graduate Programme!
- Are looking for an international career in Human Resources,
- Speak English fluently,
- Have a university degree or equivalent and maximum 3 years of relevant work experience,
- Possess leadership skills demonstrated through extra-curricular activities,
- Possess strong intercultural competencies from international experience or personal background,
- Have strong analytical skills, driven and ambitious, inspiring and engaging individual,
- Are internationally mobile.
During your programme we will give you:
- A real job with real impact from day one.
- World-class leadership training in Global BAT Academy in England where you will establish networking with fellow graduates and senior colleagues from around the world.
- Chance to make an impact on our international business participating in global cross-market projects, under the supervision of your dedicated Coach & Mentor.
- Ultimately, it will set you up for a successful career ahead – the chance to progress from graduate to junior manager in 12 months.